This beautiful old building is located at the foot of the Jura in the village of Mollens, located just 15 minutes from Aubonne and 20 minutes from Morges.
Built in 1830, it has been completely refurbished with quality materials and great taste. It thus enjoys all modern comforts in the very warm setting of an old rural house.
At the heart of a fully fenced plot of 6'675 sqm, the house also has an attic loft, an outbuilding and a stable with three boxes. The entire property enjoys optimal sunshine with a south and west exposure.
It is organized as follows:
1. The main building of 500 sqm has 9 rooms and offers beautiful reception areas. It is spread over 3 levels :
- Ground floor: The living room and the dining room open to the outside, the kitchen with its scullery and its cellar, an office with fireplace as well as the technical rooms, a guest WC and a beautiful wine cellar.
- First floor: 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a beautiful living space with lounge and library opening onto a terrace
- Second floor: 1 bedroom with en-suite bathroom and the penthouse apartment.
2. The 2.5 room apartment offers approximately 70 sqm of living space with magnificent high ceilings and lots of light thanks to a picture window opening onto a balcony. It is composed of a kitchen open to a beautiful living space, a bedroom with bathroom and an additional separate toilet.
3. The outbuilding with independent entrance has 84 sqm composed of a guest WC, a kitchen open to a living room and a mezzanine with the bedroom and its shower room.
The property also has a stable with 3 beautiful boxes and a shower room.
The courtyard can accommodate 8 vehicles.