The beauty of the forested peninsula between Nice and Monaco has always attracted the rich and famous, artists, musicians and film stars, drawn to it by the light, the peace, the views of that cobalt blue sea and the craggy Provençal coastline. The bay of Jean de Cap Ferrat is world-renowned as one of the five most beautiful stretches of coast in the world.
Now imagine a tranquil waterside garden that is part of that classic bay, framed by two dramatic headlands, where an infinity pool seems to stretch to the horizon and steps lead down to the sea.
Inside, designers have created a cool, spacious setting to match the lifestyle that only a very select few can experience.
To stay at Mas de la Rube for even a short period is to enjoy a style of living that even the world’s finest hotels cannot rival. This is a totally private domain, yet fully-equipped, serviced, discreetly and expertly staffed, secure and luxurious, with every facility that one could wish for, in terms of welcome, housekeeping and entertainment.
The following gives a brief outline of its character and facilities:
• Five bedrooms, six en-suite shower rooms
• Open parking for maximum of five vehicles
• Reversible air conditioning, satellite TV, internet, audio installation, security alarm and video surveillance
• Master suite with two balconies, sea views
• 3 bedrooms each with sea views
• 1 Bedroom with extensive terrace overlooking landscaped garden
• Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
THE VILLA – HIGHLIGHTS
• Welcome service including flowers and champagne
• Dedicated, discreet staff: villa manager, housekeeping, chef and butler
• Concierge service
• Daily cleaning, twice-weekly linen change and change of towels as required
• Villa, garden and swimming pool maintenance
• All utility bills (excluding telephone)